VOCOlinc AirPurifier VAP1
Click here for VOCOlinc AirPurifier VAP1 tutorial.
You deserve clean air! This is why we created PureFlow, an ultra smart and efficient air purifying powerhouse to protect you and your family from allergens and pollutants that exist, but are not visible around you. Installation is hassle-free. Please be sure to explore all of its features in this manual. If you have any questions just drop us an email, anytime. We'd love to hear from you! Know your air and enjoy clear air from now on!
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Caution: When using electrical appliances, observe the following basic precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury:
- Please read all tips and warnings before using your PureFlow air purifier.
- Use only as directed by the Owner's Manual.
- Please observe extreme caution when using the air purifier in close proximity to children.
- The PureFlow air purifier is for indoor use only.
- The PureFlow air purifier is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other damp indoor environments.
- Keep the PureFlow air purifier away from water at all times.
- Do not use the PureFlow air purifier near fireplaces or in areas where flammable or combustible products or vapors may be present.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- A childproof feature pauses air purifier operation and warns (on screen) when filter cover is removed.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk Of Fire Or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan With Any Solid-State Speed Control Device
Electrical Safety Instruction
- The PureFlow air purifier is designed for use in a 120V outlet (North America, Type A), or 220-240V (EU, Type C).
- Turn off your PureFlow air purifier before unplugging it from the power outlet.
- Unplug the PureFlow air purifier from the power outlet when not in use and before servicing or cleaning the unit.
- North America only: To reduce the risk of electric shock, the PureFlow air purifier has a polarized plug, which means it will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet. Do not alter the plug in any way.
- To avoid electric shock, do not touch the air purifier or its power plug with wet hands.
- Keep the electrical cord away from heated surfaces at all times.
- If the cord or plug appears damaged, return the unit immediately to an authorized service facility for examination and repair.
- Any attempts to repair the PureFlow air purifier without written permission from PureFlow air will void the warranty and could cause serious personal injury to the user and/or result in severe damage to the unit.
- Do not pull, carry, lift, or drag the PureFlow air purifier by pulling its power cord. Remove the power plug from its outlet by grasping the plug and pulling gently.
- When the PureFlow air purifier is plugged into a power outlet, keep all fingers, body parts, hair, jewelry, and loose clothing away from the openings.
- Avoid putting the PureFlow air purifier in a place where the air intake or air outlet could become clogged with dirt.
- Leave at least two feet of space between the air purifier's intake, outlet, and the wall.
- Do not block the air intake or air outlet.
- Do not use the PureFlow air purifier on or around hot surfaces.
- Do not use the PureFlow air purifier in a room where it may come into contact with steam.
- Do not install the PureFlow air purifier in greasy or damp environments.
- Do not use detergent or soap to clean the PureFlow air purifier.
- Do not operate the PureFlow air purifier without filters.
- Do not wash and reuse the filters except for the washable Pre-Filter.
- When transporting the PureFlow air purifier, always hold the handles on the sides of the unit.
Understand your PureFlow
|Dimensions||56.5H x 29.00W x 29.00D cm|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
|Noise level||30 dB to 55 dB|
|Power cord length||220 cm|
|Power consumption||55 watts|
|Power requirements||220-240V AC 50HZ|
|Connection||Wi-Fi 2.4GHZ b/g/n|
|Operation frequency band(s)||2412-2472MHZ|
|Max. transmitted RF power||19.67dBm|
1. Filter covers
2. Composite filters (Pre-filter+HEPAfilter+Carbon filter)
3. Ripple Air outlet
4. Touch control panel
5. Information display
6. High-precision sensors (Air quality/humidity/temperature)
Out-The-Box set up
1. Place your hand on the handle of the covers and pull towards you.
2. Lift the filter covers slightly to completely remove the covers.
3. Remove both filters located on both sides of the PureFlow.
4. Remove the new filters from their protective film/cover.
5. Place the new filters inside the recess for the filters.
6. Replace the filter covers as per instruction #1, but in reverse.
1. Plug in the PureFlow and you will hear three ascending tones.
2. Press the power button, and you will hear the same three ascending tones.
3. Once powered up, the screen will light up. The VAP1 will then take a few moments to initialize.
Power Switch - Press the buton to turn the PureFlow on or standby.
Temperature Unit Switch - Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Auto Mode Switch - When Auto Mode is selected, the fan speed of the air purifier changes automatically
depending on the readings of the air quality sensors.
Fan Mode Switch - Adjust fan speed from 1 to 5.
Sleep Mode Switch - When Sleep Mode is selected, the fan speed will remain in silent speed.
Pairing (Reset) Mode Switch - Press and hold for 10 seconds to enter Pairing mode in order to set up a wireless connection to your network. When the PureFlow is connected to Wi-Fi, the indicator stays green. If the PureFlow loses connection, the indicator will flash.
Filter Reset Switch - When the filter life drops below 10%, the indicator will flash to warn for filter replacement. Once new filters are installed, press and hold for 10 seconds to reset filters. When the filter life is above 10%, you are not able to reset filters.
Timer Switch - When the PureFlow is in Standby mode, press to set the timer function and activate it; When on, press again to turn off the timer function. The timer can be set between 0-24 hours. By selecting 0, the timer will be canceled.
Kid Lock Switch - Press and hold for 3 seconds to activate the Kid Lock function (green of the device. light turns on) which disables all other touch controls. You can unlock this function by pressing and holding the button again for 3 seconds.
2. Humidity Value
3. Temperature Value
4. Auto Mode On
5. Wi-Fi Mode On
- Stays present when the PureFlow is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Flashes when the PureFlow loses connection or enters pairing mode.
- Disappears when the PureFlow exits Wi-Fi mode. In order to connect to Wi-Fi network, use Pairing Mode Switch to set up connection.
6. Timer On
7. Kid Lock On
8. Sleep Mode On
9. Filter Life Level
10. Real Time Fan Speed
- Rotation speed varies according to the fan speed
Timer Setting - The timer can be set between 0-24 hours. By selecting 0, the timer will be canceled.
Fan Speed Adjustment - The fan speed can be set between 1-5 levels.
Sleep Mode On - The icon dims automatically after 10 seconds.
Cleaning and maintenance
Cleaning the Particle Sensor Module
1. Remove the module cover at the rear of the PureFlow.
2. Take out the module cover and clean with a dry cloth or a soft brush.
3. Unscrew the module from the recess and unplug it from the data cable.
4. Clean the module with a dry cloth or a soft brush.
5. Reconnect the data cable, then return the unit to its housing, and screw the module securely in place.
6. Place the module cover back.
Cleaning the PureFlow Surface
The PureFlow surface should be cleaned depending on the air quality of the room. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe the external surfaces of the PureFlow, or use a damp cloth to remove stubborn stains and dirty buildup if necessary. Avoid commercial cleaning products which may damage the unit's surface.
Cleaning the Air Outlet
Clean the air outlet with a soft brush.
Caution: Be careful not to drop the brush into the PureFlow.
Cleaning the Filter Cover
Remove the filter covers. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe the external surfaces of the PureFlow, or use a damp cloth to remove stubborn stains and dirty buildup if necessary. Avoid commercial cleaning products which may damage the unit's surface.
|Unable to turn on the PureFlow||1. Please check if the PureFlow is plugged in to power.
2. Please check if filter covers are installed in place.
|The sound level of the fan is abnormally
low as well as the wind coming from the
|1. Please make sure the filters are removed from the protective film/cover.
2. Please make sure the air inlet and outlet are not blocked by any objects.
|There is a smell coming from the air outlet||1. It is normal when the PureFlow is out-the-box.
In this case the smell should go away after a few moments.
2. If the air is filled with smoke, it will take a while to remove the smell.
3. Please check filter life and replace filters promptly.
|The screen dims itself when the ambient
light is bright
|There is an ambient light sensor inside the display.
Please make sure there is no object blocking the display.
|Wi-Fi disconnection||1. Please make sure your network is normal.
2. Please make sure your network is the same as when you pair the PureFlow.
3. Please make sure the network signal is healthy.
|E1 Error||Humidity and temperature sensors malfunction|
|E2 Error||Air Quality sensor malfunction|
|E4 Error||Motor 1 malfunction|
|E5 Error||Motor 2 malfunction|
|E6 Error||Filter covers not placed properly|
|E7 Error||End of filter life|
|E8 Error||Pre-filter warning.
Please clean dust on the surface of the pre-filter/s with a clean, dry cloth
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: --Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. --Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. --Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. --Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Warning: Changes or modifications made to this device not expressly approved by Foneric Technology Co.,Ltd may void the FCC authorization to operate this device. Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada's license-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
SIMPLIFIED EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY The simplified EU declaration of conformity referred to in Article 10(9) shall be provided as follows: Hereby, VOCOlinc declares that the radio equipment type [designation of type of radio equipment] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.vocolinc.eu